CareFree Essentials Training
We are excited to announce the training team are hosting free online webinars – ‘CareFree Essentials’ in February and March. These sessions will give users a refresher on the essentials of CareFree. It will also provide additional hints & tips as we are committed to support our customers to ensure everyone knows all the fundamental areas of managing the software.
- Learn how to manage your rota effectively
- Roster calls permanently rather than managing them week by week
- Send rotas electronically to save time and cost
- View future or past carer / client cancellations, calls and QA’s
There will be two sessions per day and are limited to 50 spaces per webinar on the following dates:
- Thursday 27th Feb
- Tuesday 3rd March
- Wednesday 11th March
- Monday 16th March
Please keep an eye out for email correspondence that was sent out on the 5th Feb or contact Marketing for further information.
The training team were also involved in the running of the User groups, which were held in Wakefield and Chesham. We are pleased the sessions were successful and received great feedback to improve our products which have been added on to our Roadmap. We are finalising the dates for 2020 and will advise in due course. In the meantime, please see some of the stats below.
- 84% of attendees rated the session 8 and above out of 10.
- 90% of attendees said they would attend another CareFree event.
- 90% of attendees thought the content was the right amount for the day.
- 92% of attendees would consider purchasing Ci.
- 85% delegates were enthusiastic with the new development proposals.
- 90% of the delegates liked the look of the new CareFree 5.6 version.
- 85% of the attendees rated Road Runner as excellent.
- 85% of the attendees rated Task Management as excellent.
- 95% of attendees liked the overall section of Ci.
- 86% of attendees said the event was well organised.